be a groq guru in ten steps
This application is inspired by GROQ language, GROQ lesson by Magnus Holm in CSS-Tricks blog, and GraphQL of Thrones by Swyx.
Configuring Codemirror to work with React and Vite is quite challenging. I ended up using Codemirror 6 instead of version 5 because it work perfectly with Vite. Chakra UI is also great in creating simple application prototype like this one.
- code GROQ language in simple code editor
- clear and step by step instruction
- lots of GROQ sources
- showing GROQ syntax error in code editor
- help options with code result
- game points, so it is more interesting to learn
- preserve user code in local storage